• 1 roll or sheet of puff pastry
• 100g ricotta
• 150g spicy salami, sliced
• 8 cherry tomatoes
• 10 Kalamata olives
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven at 180°C on fan-forced setting.
2. In a bowl, beat the ricotta to a creamy consistency and season with salt and a pinch of pepper.
3. Cut the tomatoes into 4 and sprinkle over a little salt.
4. Roll pastry out to a rectangle and cut out four discs, using an egg ring, saucer or round cutter. Prick the centre of each disc.
5. Place into greased patty cake trays or mini quiche moulds.
6. Divide the ricotta among the 4 casings. Distribute the salami, tomatoes and olives on top of the ricotta. Complete with a sprinkling of oregano and a drizzle of oil.
7. Bake the mini quiches for about 25 minutes, or until puffed and golden.