• 400g spaghetti
• Black pepper
• 150g Pecorino Romano, grated
• 150g Pecorino Toscano, grated
• 8g cornstarch
• 1 garlic clove
• 4 basil leaves
• 16 sea urchins
• 200 ml tomato passata
• 200 ml extra virgin olive oil
• 250g sheep’s milk
• A mix of pepper (pink, green, Sichuan)
• 50g butter
1. In a large saucepan, bring 200g of the sheep’s milk the boil. Dissolve the cornstarch in the remaining 50g and add it to the saucepan.
2. Remove from the heat and add the Pecorino Romano. Set aside to infuse for around 10 minutes. Blend well with an immersion blender and keep warm.
3. Clean and open the sea urchins. Heat them in a saucepan with the garlic, basil and tomato passata. Remove from the heat and set aside.
4. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water.
5. Meanwhile, head 200 ml of water and the mixed pepper in another saucepan. Filter and return the broth to the saucepan.
6. Drain the pasta and pour it into the pepper broth.
7. Add the fondue and toss the spaghetti in the sauce.
8. Dish the spaghetti onto plates and top with the sea urchins. Serve with Pecorino Toscano and black pepper.