• 4 hake fillets
• 1 egg
• 50g breadcrumbs
• Oil for frying
• 50g butter
• Juice of ½ lemon
• Bunch of parsley, chopped
1. Work the butter and parsley in a bowl. Add the lemon juice and stir until all ingredients are combined.
2. Pour the butter mixture onto baking paper and roll it into a cylinder shape before freezing.
3. Beat the egg with a pinch of salt.
4. Dust the hake in flour, then coat them in the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
5. Heat oil in a pan and cook the hake until golden brown.
6. Serve with a slice of the parsley butter and a side of boiled potatoes.