• Bigoli Nobili (or spaghetti)
• 1 red radish, sliced
• 4 pork and fennel sausages
• 1 red onion, sliced
• 1 cup wine
• Olive oil
• Parmigiano Reggiano
1. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large pan and sauté the onion until golden brown.
3. Remove the sausage casings and add the meat to the pan. Cook until browned, then add the wine and leave to evaporate. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the red radish. Cover the pan and steam until the radish is cooked.
5. When the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the pan. Stir to combine all ingredients and cook for a further 2 minutes.
6. Serve with a sprinkle of Parmigiano Reggiano.