• 500g flour
• 1 sachet yeast
• Zest of 1 lemon
• Apricot jam
• Savoiardi, dipped in liqueur
• Amaretti, dipped in liqueur
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
2. Make a short pastry with the flour, yeast, sugar, butter, eggs and lemon zest.
3. Divide the pastry in half and roll it out onto a flat surface to create two circles.
4. Spread the jam onto one of the pieces of pastry. Place the savoiardi across the jam, followed by the amaretti
5. Cover with the other piece of pastry and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.