For the pasta:
• 500g flour
• 500g semolina
• 1 egg
• 1 tbsp olive oil
For the sauce:
• Mixed mince meat
• Tomato passata
• White wine
1. On a clean surface, combine all of the ingredients for the pasta and work by hand until you have the dough. Divide the dough into small “loaves”.
2. Pass each loaf through a pasta machine then cut the dough into strips.
3. Roll each strip then hang them over a wire to dry for at least 8 hours.
4. To make the sauce, heat oil in a large pan and cook the meat until browned.
5. Add the garlic, wine and passata and cook for at least 2 hours.
6. Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain.
7. Dress the pasta in the sauce and serve hot.