• 600g coloured capsicums (green, yellow, red), roughly chopped
• 570g zucchini, diced
• 350g potatoes, peeled and diced
• 235g eggplant, diced
• 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
• 140g brown onions, thinly sliced
• 300 ml water
• 200g crushed tomatoes
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Black pepper
1. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large saucepan.
2. Sauté the onion for around five minutes.
3. Add the eggplant, potato, capsicum, zucchini and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and stir well, adding some basil leaves to taste.
4. Pour in the water and crushed tomatoes, then cover and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, shaking the saucepan occasionally.