• 400g tagliatelle pasta
• 200g mushrooms
• 2 zucchini (about 500g), sliced
• 200 ml cooking cream
• 1 onion, finely sliced
• Parmesan cheese
1. Lightly fry the onion in some oil. Remove onion from pan and set aside.
2. In the same oil, stir fry the zucchini. Remove the zucchini and set aside.
3. Now add the mushrooms to the remaining oil in the pan and sauté.
4. Combine the onion, zucchini and mushrooms in the pan. Pour in the cream and warm through.
5. Meanwhile, cook the tagliatelle. Drain and add them to the vegetables, tossing to combine.
6. Serve with a sprinkling of grated parmesan. Buon appetito!