• 300g pasta “farfalle”
• 500g mussels
• 350g clams
• 200g tomatoes, chopped
• White wine
• 2 garlic cloves
• 20g oil
• Parsley, minced
1. Open the mussels and clams by placing them in a pan with a little wine and 1 garlic clove over high heat.
2. Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente.
3. In another pan, sauté the remaining garlic clove in a little oil. Add the tomatoes, shellfish, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper.
4. Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
5. Drain the pasta and add it to the shellfish sauce in the pan. Toss for 2-3 minutes.
6. Divide the pasta onto 4 sheets of baking paper and aluminium foil and wrap them securely into parcels.
7. Bake in hot oven for about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.