• 1 cup dry beans, soaked overnight
• 1 cup fresh cavatelli
• 2 small tomatoes
• 1 garlic clove
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Salt and pepper
1. Place the beans, tomatoes and garlic into a clay pot and cover with water.
2. Bring to the boil, turn down the heat and simmer for about 2 hours.
3. Halfway through cooking, add a tablespoon of oil and a pinch of pepper.
4. Cook the cavatelli in boiling salted water. Drain.
5. Add the beans to the clay pot and cook for several minutes.
6. Combine the pasta and beans, drizzle with olive oil and serve.