• 300g “mezze maniche” pasta
• 250g cauliflower
• Extra virgin olive oil
• 1 dried chilli
• Grana Padano cheese (optional)
1. Clean the cauliflower and divide it into florets. Boil them in a pot of salted water. After 5-7 minutes, add the pasta to the cauliflower, in the same pot. While cooking, stir to combine.
2. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a pan and add the chopped chilli to sauté.
3. Once the pasta and cauliflower are cooked, transfer them to a serving bowl. Pour over the oil and chilli and, if desired, sprinkle with grated Grana Padano cheese.