• 5 slices of sliced bread, without crust
• 200g smoked salmon
• Rocket, rinsed and dried
• 200g cream cheese
• Chives, minced
1. Combine the cheese and chives. Flatten the bread slices with a rolling pin. Spread the cheese and chives cream over each slice.
2. Place a few rocket leaves on the cream then top each with the salmon slices, enough to cover the entire surface.
3. Roll up each bread slice into a mini log, then tightly wrap each in cling film.
4. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes. Remove the cling film and cut the rolls into 1cm-thick slices.
5. Serve on a bed of rocket.